Oral Rehydration Salts
All content © Trail Run Events
♦ ♦ ♦ R A C E C O M M E N T S ♦ ♦ ♦
2009 BullDog Race Comments
Assorted Comments From the 2009 BDOG Runs: (50)
- This was certainly not my first foray into Ultra Races, but it was my first Bulldog 50K. Of all the races I've done I have to tell you that this was the best marked course I've seen yet!!! Kudos to all the folks that make the trail a splendid experience and all the sweepers that had to go back and pick off the trail markings.
- Your Aid Stations and Volunteers were terrific and as an aid station captain myself I know what they go through and the long hours put in. All of us runners appreciate it; I do hope to see our State Parks stay open so that I can come back and tackle the Bulldog again.
- I ran the 50k and wanted to thank the volunteers. They did an outstanding job! On the 2nd loop when it started to get hot climbing Bulldog, I didnt even have to ask because a volunteer was ready with cups of ice water to pour on me. The same thing happened at the parking lot aid station. They were eager to get us anything we needed and refill our bottles and ask us if we are doing ok which was sometimes questionable! I ran out of fluids about 2 miles before the last aid station. I was so looking forward to seeing that station. They quickly replenished me so I was on my way to the finish well fueled without losing much time. Many thanks!
- Thank you for another great event! Everything was perfect! Great course; Great aid stations; Great volunteers. Thanks for a great event. Very well organized and awesome volunteers
- I want to thank you, your team and the volunteers for a wonderfully organized race. While it is an extremely tough course (especially the 2nd loop), your efforts made it a great experience. It was my first Ultra and I was truly impressed with the organization, the kindness and efficiency of every aid station. I really dont know if there would be a way to improve on this.
- Just wanted to say what a Fabulous Race on Saturday : ) It was my first Ultramarathon, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very well organised. Your photographer got some great shots by the way. Ordered my pics already!!!!
- Thanks to Nancy and the team. One of the best run events Ive been to in any sport, with great volunteers. Lots of fun, lots of pain; what more could you ask for? Hope to see you next year if they keep the Park open.
- Just a quick note of thanks. The event was incredible, and the staff and volunteers were really amazing. Im looking forward to seeing the results posted, had to leave shortly after finishing unfortunately.
- First of all, thank you very much to all involved with organizing such a terrific race, and also thanks to the WEATHER!! I ran the 25K and improved my time from last year by almost 3 minutes according to my Garmin which read 2:16:29.
- Nancy...thank you for another great event---I ran the Bulldog 25k yesterday (my 3rd straight) and it was enjoyable and tough, as usual...great weather and beautiful scenery...please thank the wonderful volunteers for their hard work and joyful actions...please add some more events to your stable...thanks again and best regards.
- I want to thank you for well organized and executed event, it was very hard and challenging course and Im starting training for next year. Im going to put a review on Activ.com but I want to write you this short note as more personal thanks, I had great time and my family had great time.
- Just a quick note to say thank you for putting on an excellent event today! The course was brutal, as expected, and the support at the aid stations was excellent. You even brought in cool weather...what more could we ask for?!?!
- I would like to say thank you to everyone that helped with the Bulldog Trail Run. It was a great run and was very challenging being my first trail run. This was very well organized and everyone was very helpful and polite. I would especially like to thank Nancy and Larry for their help and generosity when I accidentally locked myself out of my car and their willingness in finding me a way to get back in. Thank you to everyone again for making this a fun and safe run.