Oral Rehydration Salts
All content © Trail Run Events
We respectfully ask for your cooperation in following the race rules yourself and enforcing the same rules on your fellow competitors.
- Event fees are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-deferrable for any reason including event cancellation.
- Parking: Please follow the directions of the parking attendants.
- Please observe quiet when parking, loading and unloading out of respect for the Ahmanson Ranch House wedding guests.
- Please keep the race course open while setting up your mini-stations.
- No baby joggers.
- No dogs.
- No alcohol.
- No smoking; no exceptions.
- No fires.
- No runners under age 18 expect by permission of the R.D.
- Race briefing: There will be a trail briefing approximately 10-minutes before the start of each race. Please proceed toward the start line and remain quiet so that everyone can hear the briefing.
- Race Permits: A12K Trails is held by permit from the Mountains Recreation Conservancy Authority.
- No transferring of bibs to another runner; this is the same as "banditing".
- No early starts.
- No pacing of runners.
- Equestrians always have the right-of-way on the trails.
- Slower runners/walkers should occupy the right side of the trail.
- Faster runners and passing runners will occupy the left side of the trail.
- Music: The use of audio devices at the Bulldog Runs is allowed. For your safety and the safety of your fellow runners, please wear only one ear bud.
- RISK: You will run at your own risk. You assume any and all financial responsibility that may be incurred in the event you require emergency evacuation from the race course, including but not limited to air evacuation.
- No littering. Offending runners will be disqualified from the race and will be banned from future participation.
- No rudeness; no arguing with Race Officials: All volunteers are "Race Officials".
- Bibs: Wear your bib number on the front of your person. Runners not displaying their bib number on the front of their person will not receive a finish time.
- Awards must be claimed at presentation; they will not be mailed. Please present your race bib when collecting awards.
- All rules are non-negotiable and there are no exceptions to the rules. The race officials and aid station volunteers reserve the right to enforce rules and/or to create new rules, as necessary, up to and including on race day.
- Race officials may make new rules at any time, even on race day, to provide for the safety of the runners.
- Runners who violate the rules will not be invited back.