Oral Rehydration Salts
All content © Trail Run Events
Please understand that the privilege of retaining our permit for this event depends upon monitoring an expectation for behavior at this event. We respectfully ask for your cooperation in following the race rules yourself and enforcing the same rules on your fellow competitors.
- Registration is final; no refunds, no giving it away, no saving it for next year.
- Prize Money: In an effort to maintain an environment that ensures fair competition and clean sport, Trail Run Events has enacted a policy to not award any cash or hardware to athletes who are currently or have previously served suspections for banned substances or performance enhancing drugs. All cash prizes wil me mailed to the winners.
- All runners must finish the entire course to receive credit.
- Race briefing: There will be a trail briefing approximately 10-minutes before the start of each race. Our #1 concern is for your safety and welfare so please pay attention to the race instructions!
- This race is permitted by California State Parks and MRCA and is subject to abrupt cancellation prior to the event and/or during the event under circumstances including but not limited to Red Flag Alert, high temperatures, or excessive heat index. In the event of cancellation prior to race day, efforts will be made to reschedule the race although this cannot be guaranteed.
- Baby joggers are not allowed.
- Dogs; ditto.
- Alcohol; ditto.
- No smoking; sheesh!
- Age of runner must be at least 14.
- Share the trail: Trails are open to the public on race day. Please stay to the RIGHT SIDE of the fire road at all times so faster runners and other trail traffic can pass on your left.
- No early starts.
- Race bibs are not transferrable to other runners.
- No pacing of runners via bicycle or un-bibbed runners or you will be disqualified from receiving awards or setting new course records. Any runner who is spotted being paced by a non-bibbed runner, will be immediately disqualified from award categories and will not be eligible to set new course records.
- Music: The use of audio devices at this event is discouraged by RRCA. If you wear them, please don’t plug in both ear buds. You are responsible for hearing the instructions given at the start line, finish line, and at aid stations on the course.
- RISK: You will run at your own risk. You assume any and all financial responsibility that may be incurred in the event you require emergency evacuation from the racecourse, including but not limited to air evacuation.
- Race drops: In the event that you drop from the race, please proceed to the finish line to notify race officials that you have dropped from the event.
- Safety: In the event you must leave the trail for any reason please leave something on the trail (ie.; water belt, bottle, hat, shorts), so the course sweepers know you are off trail and will not pass you up.
- No littering. Runners who are seen to be littering will be disqualified from the race and will be banned from future participation.
- No arguing with Officials; No rudeness: Everyone volunteering at this race is an “Official”.
- Bring proof of preregistration (your online confirmation letter or cancelled check) and a form of identification to the bib-pick up table.
- Bibs: Wear your bib number on the front of your person; no exceptions.
- Awards must be claimed at presentation; they will not be mailed. Please present your race bib when collecting awards.
- All rules are non-negotiable and there are no exceptions to the rules. The race officials and aid station volunteers reserve the right to enforce rules and/or to create new rules, as necessary, up to and including on race day.
- If you violate a rule, you won’t be welcome back.